Friday, October 2, 2009

Something old, something new

I'm so excited about this Sunday's Devonport Craft Market. I've been a very busy girl (despite lots of school holiday adventures and the hideous lemon detox that I've been on this week.. ugh!)
Both girls were out yesterday so I was able to get quite a bit done. I've made some new things for tomorrow's stall:
Some new reusable sandwich wraps in scrummy new prints (excuse my model/young artist's felt tip stained fingers!):


Cute hairbands for the little (and big) girls in your life:



and of course my new Bright & Shiny Tape Measure Brooches:


With something new, comes something old. I found these gorgeously cute kiddy-sized teacups and saucers yesterday. I don't think the two cups belong to the saucers but that certainly doesn't detract from their scrumptiousness and I'm going to put them to work this weekend displaying giftcards and tags.

Finally, there's my brand spanking new brand and logo to show off. I've managed to make a fab banner for my stall using a white linen teatowel, t-shirt transfer paper and some number 8 wire but you will have to wait until tomorrow to see that.

Hope to see you there. Sunday 4th October, 10am-3pm, Devonport Community House, 32 Clarence Street. Bring your pennies!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails