Saturday, October 31, 2009

Devonport Craft Market tomorrow!

Hip hip hooray! Its another Devonport Craft Market tomorrow and I really can't wait. One of the benefits of organising the market is being able to set my stall up the evening before whilst our fantastic "Table Boys" set up all the other tables and sort the venue out. There was such a beautiful light coming through the windows whilst we set up today that I couldn't resist a photo of my stall.
Putting the markets on every month is an awful lot of hard work for Sarah and I but I really do love it when they come around again. Its a chance to see a whole bunch of friends and like minded peeps and I get to see all the beautiful things they have been working on all month. I don't have too many new things this month but I do have this lovely wee elephant who I'm rather fond of. Her name is Rosie. I sold my other elephant, Wilfred, at Kraftbomb last week and I felt the need to replace him. Let's hope she gets a lovely new home tomorrow.

The best thing about tomorrow is that my wonderful parents and my Nan will be visiting the market for the first time. They are in Auckland for one day on a cruise. Fantastic timing! I can't wait to see them. Lots to look forward to. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails